“ICT For Social Inclusion” is co-founded by the Erasmus +/Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices. KA2 – Strategic Partnerships in the field of education, training and youth.
This exchange of good practices among UE partners is meant to provide the participants (mainly Youth workers and Youth Organizations Staff) with the skills and knowledge needed to activate occasions and processes of social inclusion of migrants through the use of new technologies.
“ICT For Social Inclusion” is focused – particularly – on spreading video-making methodologies (such as: participatory video, lip dub, etc etc) and ICT seen as direct and strong tools of self-narration and storytelling about different cultures.
GENERAL OBJECTIVE – To create an international and solidarity network aimed at sharing ideas and practices to promote the intercultural dialogue; SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES – Improved the Youth Workers capacity to understand and react to social and cultural diversities in their field of action, through ICT.
PARTNERS: Cooperativa Camera a Sud (Italy); Inercia Digital (Spain); Citizen in Power (Cyprus); Digijeunes (France); Walk Together (Bulgaria)
1) KICK-OFF MEETING 16 -17 January 2019 Country: Italy – The meeting is meant to share objectives, activities, materials and support needed to carry out the project activities.
2) SHORT TERM JOINT STAFF TRAINING EVENTS 8-15 May Country: Italy – The project partners will meet in order to analyze case studies and practices about discriminatory practices and behaviors held and led on media and social media.
3) TRANSNATIONAL MEETING 16 – 17 October 2019 Country: Bulgaria – Monitoring meeting about the Output to be produced after the Training and to check the dissemination
4) DISSEMINATION IN SCHOOLS (from September 2019 to December 2019) – involve schools and youth centers for each partner
5) DISSEMINATION OF PROJECT RESULTS: disseminate project results on the partners’ media channels